- Due date: April 1, 2003
- Use English only
- Word limit: 500
- Type single space only; use 10-point type.
- Type title in capital/lowercase letters.
- Author(s) and institution(s), city, state, and country, in capital/lowercase letters, should follow the title.
- Underline name of presenting author.
- Begin with a statement of learning objectives.
- Indent paragraphs with a [TAB].
- Organize abstract as follows:
List references, as applicable.
May include simple table or graph (counts as 50 words).
Use standard abbreviations; place unusual ones in parentheses after first use.
Abstracts may be reformatted for publication, but content will not be changed.
Submit abstract electronically to TraumaCareProgram2003@yahoo.com and send hard copy to Linda Kesselring via fax or mail (see addresses listed below).
Abstracts will be reviewed only after the presenting author has registered for the symposium.
- purpose of study
- method used
Abstract Submission Form (Print this page)
Submit abstracts electronically, via fax or postal service and include the Abstract Submission Form:
E-MAIL abstract to TraumaCareProgram2003@yahoo.com
Mail or Fax printout of abstract to:
Ms. Linda Kesselring
PO Box 4826
Baltimore MD 21211 USA